Gas Engineer – Job Description
Working for R.G.Evans Plumbing and Heating, you will be working on building sites for developers.
Salary is based on experience
- Install all forms of domestic plumbing and heating systems in a neat, tidy, and professional manner with minimal supervision.
- Use contract information provided. Follow design and specification information as relevant. Install in full compliance of manufacturers details, gas safe regulations, and recognised standards of good practice.
- Deal with company material supplies, treat them carefully to ensure they are undamaged and kept safe. Check supplier deliveries, report shortages and return paperwork.
- Take materials from place of storage on site to point of installation. Use materials carefully and prevent waste. Return any unused materials to safe storage.
- If required, drive a company van to and from site complete with tools. You may also need to carry other staff with you as passengers. From time to time, you may be asked to collect materials from those stores or a supplier and deliver to a site.
R.G.Evans Plumbing and Heating is a family run business established for over 70 years. Working within the Residential New Build market we work for a range of developers throughout West London and Thames Valley area.
Why work for R.G.Evans Plumbing and Heating
- Competitive pay, with either salary or price work considered
- Career opportunities
- On-going training
- Company benefits
- Full operational support to site teams, which includes Contracts Managers and Site Foreman, Purchasing and Supply Teams, Quality Control and Commissioning Engineers.