Deanfield Homes – Ickford, Worminghall Road
Built by the award-winning Deanfield Homes. This unique development features a property style to suit everyone, encompassing 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes across a range of designs. Attention to detail, and a true passion for the homes they build, means you’ll notice the difference in a Deanfield home immediately upon entering one.
Moreover, located on the border between Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire, Ickford is a perfect example of modern countryside living.
R.G.Evans were contracted for the Plumbing and Heating for this site. Another sucessful project completed to the highest of standards by our dedicated team.
Bathroom, En-suites and Cloakroom:
• Contemporary white Laufen bathroom suites with chrome Hansgrohe fittings.
• Hansgrohe thermostatic shower over the bath to the family bathroom and in the shower cubicles of en-suites.
• Vanity unit to family bathroom and master en-suite.
• Heated chrome towel rail in family bathroom and en-suites.
• Wall mirror to family bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom.
• Shaver socket to family bathroom and en-suites.
• Amtico flooring to family bath room and en-suites, and porcelain floor tiling to the cloakroom on all 4-bedroom homes and Amtico flooring to 3 and 2-bedroom homes.
• Ceramic wall tiling to family bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom
Heating & Internal Finishes
• Gas heating.
• Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to first floor.
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas heating and A-rated boiler.
• Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water and energy use.
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in summer.
AFTERCARE SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
To all new homes contracts, R.G.Evans meet the NHBC maintenance liability period. Furthermore, we also recognise that the talents of a maintenance engineer in occupied dwellings are very different from that of an installer at a building site. Subsequently, we use the expertise of Red Van Plumbers who use engineers specialising in these particular skill sets. Red Van Plumbers is part of our group and are a very professional outfit suited to this type of service.
All homeowers will be provided a pack by the developer with details of how to contact us should any service or maintenance be required. The Red Van Plumbers can also be used privately outside of the 2 year period and for special improvements or upgrades.